Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Artful Life

This post is about a blog that I found and that I absolutely love called Yummy. The lovely woman who authors this blog also has another blog called Our Artful Life, which is one of my favorite blogs to visit now. Martha Stewart is making so much money on keeping house, crafting and entertaining, which is something that I see many women from all over the world doing quite well. I guess that is one of the reasons I like to peer into their homes when I visit their blog. If you look at some of the earlier posts I tried my best to raise awareness to Net Neutrality. At times I wonder what will become of the vast amount of bloggers that I have grown to love and appreciate. This will affect people in the USA and in other places as well. How much it will affect people in other parts of the world I am not sure. I would just like to ask everyone who reads my blog to do something to support Net Neutrality. Write about it on your blog. Raise awareness.

Before I forget she has some amazing photos of her glass art paint project on her Our Artful Life blog. And be sure to check out the sticky bun recipe that she has featured on her Yummy blog....she says they taste pretty similar to Cinnabon.

No comments: