Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You might be wondering where I have been........


I have been a bit busy with my 4 year old who I am homeschooling. I am actually teaching him in the unschooling approach, by having him learn through our everyday routine. Winter will be approaching so I am trying my best to get prepared and get a couple of new comforters and I really want to paint with this awesome paint called "Moonlight." Doesn't that sound wonderful, it looks even better.

Busy is what I have been and I miss posting unique things I find on the internet. I found a great project on Martha Stewart site which involves two bookcases, a bookcase armoire. It is an awesome project that I originally found on apartment therapy and I can't wait to get started on it soon. You can find it here.

I will be posting about a great book I heard about maybe tomorrow, and guess what it is about blogging!

No comments: