Sunday, September 21, 2008

Video #2: Wire Wrap Ring Tutorial

I really enjoy making things and dabbling in all sorts of crafts. Lately I have had a fascination with mother of pearl and other various coin shaped gemstones. I already have in in my head to start making some rings. About a year ago I bought some gold filled wire and also some sterling silver wire from Firemountain Gems. I haven't done anything with it yet but yesterday I went on Youtube and found this great video on how to make rings. That will be my next project to tackle when I find my ring mandrel. My kids use it as a sword, its plastic and it is probably in their toy box or under their beds.

1 comment:

Bea said...

It's kind of like what happens when your cat decides your spool of Nymo is a great toy :)

Can't wait to see what you make!