Friday, October 31, 2008

Circle Blue Planet

I have been very busy updating my etsy shop and making all sorts of jewelry. I have found it very soothing to sit on the cough with my little baskets of beads and findings and wire and just be creative. You might be wondering about why I chose that red ear display. Actually it is an Earring key chain that I bought on Ebay. The set up is an earring display that I stuck some double sided tape to it so that I could mount the ear on it. I was looking for a cheap earring display online and I found some silicone ones that looked very much like the one I have my earring displayed on except it isn't red. My display cost under 5 bucks as opposed to the one here that cost way more than that. I am very happy to say this. A display of color is a good thing, isn't it? It may distract you from my earring design but I really like the way it looks. I bought a load of mother of pearl jewelry supplies and I have made 3 different pair of earrings. And I used my photo studio from Square Perfect. The light are pretty good I think. My FujiFilms camera is only 3 megapixels so I am in need of an upgrade really soon. I am thinking of purchasing a Canon A590 which is 8 megapixels. The camera I have now is great I just don't feel it picks up the fine detail of my jewelry.

No comments: