Monday, October 20, 2008


Hello everyone, I know I have been gone for a while but I have been catching up on Project Runway Australia. I believe that the designers there are so much more talented than the USA version. However I don't want to talk about that today I shall leave that topic off for now. I have been looking for a wall bookshelf for my two boys. Recently I have been rearranging furniture and continuing my organizing projects that were inspired by Benita the author of the Chez Larson blog. I did a Google search for plate racks because I wanted something low profile to sit up against the wall in front of my sons little table that would not take up a lot of space. Instead of putting plates into the plate rack I plan on putting their workbooks for school and other books and I will place a durable basket to hold more books and I plan to rotate them so that my sons will have something to pique their interest everyday. I am going to post pictures when I get everything set up. Btw the plate rack can be found here for 49,99.

No comments: