Saturday, October 4, 2008

trapeze sweater


trapeze sweater, originally uploaded by Mslovesrain.

I had my eye on this sweater for a while and I just bought it tonight! Yay for me. It was only 9.99 and I bought it in red. It is available in cream but only in a medium. I got this from Alloy and the code for free shipping with a purchase of 75 dollars or more is AHK134N. Alloy is a online clothing retailer that caters to the trendy teenage population. However I shop there all the time. It reminds me of Delia's but I like them a whole lot better. I have a inkling that Alloy and Deli's are linked together somehow because they have some of these same adverts on their sites.

You can pair this sweater up with a long sleeve tee, a camisole, or a tank it is just so cute. I love knitted clothing and those pretty cables are just so dainty to me. It is a feminine sweater which is a quality I like in my clothing. It feels romantic....what do you think?

No comments: