Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jewish editor was fired because of this

Quest for Justice by Judith Stone

I am a Jew. I was a participant in the Rally for the Right of Return 
to Palestine. It was the right thing to do. I've heard about the European holocaust against the Jews since I was a small child. I've visited the memorials in Washington, DC and Jerusalem dedicated to Jewish lives lost and I've cried at the recognition to what level of atrocity mankind is capable of sinking.

Where are the Jews of conscience? No righteous malice can be held against the survivors of Hitler's holocaust. These fragments of
 humanity were in no position to make choices beyond that of personal survival. We must not forget that being a survivor or a co-religionist of the victims of the European Holocaust does not grant dispensation from abiding by the rules of humanity. "Never again" as a motto, rings hollow when it means "never again to
us alone."

Complete article is found here.

2 comments:

Auction Online said...

Hi

Great information in this post and the Jews of conscience? No righteous malice can be held against the survivors of Hitler's holocaust.

James Parker.
Penny Auction

Anonymous said...

Useful blog website, keep me personally through searching it, I am seriously interested to find out another recommendation of it.