Thursday, August 21, 2008

It reminds me of "Paris in the Springtime"


Yesterday I had so much fun creating new things for my shop and I made one pair of earrings that I had to keep for myself. It is my wish that people will buy my jewelry and enjoy wearing it as much as I do. My children were tearing up my house while I was creating these earrings. Sometimes I just take out my supplies and I play around with different jewelry findings and beads. These earring are the result of my afternoon playtime. I call these earrings Paris in the Springtime.

"Paris in the Springtime" where the flowers are starting to bloom the air is scented with the Spring first blossoms. I showed these to my family and they were quite impressed. The other pair is going into my Etsy shop. I made a total of 4 pairs of earrings today and I will show the other three pair tomorrow after I have taken the pictures and named them.

No comments: