Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cumulus Cloud Earrings


These are the earrings I made last night. I feel pretty good about how they turned out. The findings are all sterling silver and the pretty blue cloud of a bead is blown glass not murano. It has been my dream to make jewelry from my own designs and for the last two years I have been buying beads, chains and findings from a variety of sources. I only bought things that were appealing to me and inspired from nature. My favorite type of item to work with are flower inspired. The earrings above have a matching necklace and I will try to post that tommorrow. Unfortunately this wont be going in my Etsy shop because I made this as a gift to my neighbor. I just wanted to share what I made and finally post some picture that are taken by me using my Fuji Finepix S3000.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: