Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Marshmallows Not Included!


Campfires have always signified comfort, warmth and fun to me and when I saw this I thought wow this would be a great reminder of the camping trip I never took because I was too prissy to camp outdoors. I was a tomboy who was prissy at the same time. I laugh when I think of my childhood I was one crazy kid. My wish was to have at least one girl to enjoy pink, red and any girly girl activity you can think of. That did not happen instead here I am today with three boys and I have taken an interest in camping, fishing, monster truck shows. One of my sons has taken an interest in art and jewelry making and design. Although I don't have any girls I do enjoy being with my boys and it feels good to teach my son some of my favorite crafts. The campfire tea light can be found at Uncommon Goods.

2 comments:

Liesl said...

I love the bit about Monster Truck shows. Maybe that's what I'm in for next with my boys! Only yesterday we had to go for a walk so we could look at diggers, fire engines and a train.

PS. I have "tagged" you for Six Random Things. If you'd like to play, have a look at my blog.

Africana said...

hii how are u Mona?? greets from argentina, check our sons www.purevolume.com/africana. Thanks !!!!!