Thursday, July 17, 2008

Farmgirl comment @ myaimistrue.com

Hi Amber I don't know if you will read this but I believe my comment was too long so I decided to post it on my blog. I take my writing very seriously when I take time out to write a long comment I want it out there. and I loved your post on Farmgirl and I hope you are loving the married life. May your marriage be a wonderful experience for you full of love, laughter, comfort and babies!

Here is my comment:

Wow this is a wonderful post and I am a farm girl too, I did not know it until now but I am, I can remember reading a blog where they was a lady who called herself a farmgirl too. Only she lived on a farm an she had an awesome blog that I still can not find again. It reminds me of Soulemama one of my favorite farmgirls. I refrain from going to Target because I know how quick the bill can add up. Instead I try to recycle and repurpose things. Maybe yOu can do what I do. I ask myself how much it might cost for them to make the items they're selling and I try to make it myself instead of giving my money to these companies, I'd rather buy from someone on Etsy or eBay. It is way cooler to go to the thrift store. I wrote my self a list and I said each week I go to the thrift store I am going to buy things all in red, then the next week a new color then a new color. Some or all I will sell or keep. I just need to stop procrastinating and get going. I take my sons and it is a learning experience and I promise myself to only buy 3 items that are not of the color I am shopping on in case it is a really good deal or find. I need to start posting on my blog about that. Anyway...that sounds great and I am going to join plunk...just not today, I am doing my blog rounds :) Love your blog Amber.

No comments: